Sunday, February 7, 2010

Education Is The Key To Having A Successful Life.

Andrea Orozco
Credo Assignment
Anicca Cox
English 100A
January 31, 2010


Education is the key to having a successful life. I have lived by this credo for as long as I can remember due to the fact that my father has constantly repeated it on and on for the past years. He basically drilled it into my head which is why it eventually just stuck to me. My father is one of the persons I admire the most and have the highest respect for. This credo that he carries and constantly shares with his children, brings out a motivation in me to try harder and to become someone in life. This credo that he has embedded in me, in my soul, has made it possible for me to be where I am today and has also inspired me to accomplish the future goals that I have set for myself. For the past years I have applied this credo to my studies, which happen to be my first priority in life at the moment. Although at times I may not be aware of it, but I live by this credo every day of my life. For instance, simply by attending classes, finishing homework, not giving up, and always trying my best in school shows the outcome of this credo that I live by. If a lot more people were to live by this credo, things would be completely different. There would definitely be a lot more competition and a lot more success in today’s modern world. The credo, “education is the key to having a successful life” I highly encourage people to follow it and to become inspired by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment